The HD10A-Plus is a miniature, high-quality, 10-bit analog to digital converter for HD workflows. The HD10A-Plus can add an HD or SD SDI output to cameras, VTRs, or other analog-only equipment, even computers with HD RGB graphics. The HD10A-Plus accepts HD YPbPr or RGB analog and outputs three duplicate SDI signals. Works in 1080i, 1035i, 1080psf, and 720p with internal or external sync (tri-level). The HD10A-Plus also includes SD mode support for PAL and NTSC needs.
Breakthrough price performance
HD10A-Plus builds on AJA’s successful HD10A Analog to Digital Mini-Converter with new components that allow the same level of performance and capability users have come to expect from AJA, but at a lower price point. End-to-end 10-bit processing ensures the highest quality conversion and output.
Extensive format support
HD10A-Plus accepts a wide variety of analog input signals from component analog HD cameras and VTRs to computer RGB signals. Breathe new life into older analog equipment by converting the analog outputs to digital for integration into modern workflows.
HD10A-Plus can be completely configured using external DIP switches for fast and easy configuration in the field, within mobile and AV setups or behind a rack in your facility.
HD10A-Plus’s low power consumption and compact size make it perfect for on set use, where it can run off battery power, as well as throughout a facility or AV installation for on-the-spot conversion.
Universal Power Supply
All AJA Mini-Converters ship with a Universal Power Supply that includes international plug connections for use around the world.
Compact and Portable
AJA Mini-Converters are small enough to fit behind a monitor, in the back of a rack or directly on a camera rig. A locking power connector can't accidentally pull loose and an optional P-TAP power cable allows for battery power in remote locations.
- Low Cost, High Quality, 10-bit HDTV A/D Conversion
- Full Bandwidth Component HD RGB or YPbPr Input
- 3 HD-SDI Outputs
- SD mode support
- Internal or External Sync
- Easy-access DIP switch configuration
- Low power, compact size
- Uses 5-20VDC power (DWP-U-R1 universal power supply included)
- 5-year warranty
- 525i/625i, 1080i 50/59.94/60 Hz
- 1080PsF 23.98/24/25 Hz
- 720p 50/59.94/60 Hz
- HD component YPbPr, RGB (SMPTE-274), BNC
- SD component (Betacam,EBU-N10)/composite/YC (S-Video), BNC
- External Sync, BNC
- HD/SD-SDI, SMPTE-259/292/296M 3 x BNC
- Y +0, -.5 dB to 30 MHz
- C +/- .25 dB to 15 MHz
- External Dipswitch
- Component/Composite (SD Only)
- S-Video (off/on) (SD Only)
- Pedestal Present (on/off) (SD Only)
- Format (YPbPr/RGB)
- NTSC-J (off/on) (SD Only)
- SYNC (INT/EXT)
- +5-20 VDC, 4 watts
- 5.8” × 3.1” x 1” (147 × 79 × 25 mm)
- Extra Information
Schrijf je eigen review