The ATTO Celerity FC-162E leverages two next-generation storage technologies – PCIe 3.0 interconnect and 16-Gigabit Fibre Channel to provide an advanced storage connectivity solution with high performance, intelligence and scalability. Celerity FC-162E 16Gb/s dual-channel HBAs deliver up to 3200 MB/s in a single PCIe slot solution, allowing original equipment manufacturers and system integrators to design state-of-the-art data infrastructures. They FC-162E is well-suited for the needs of Linux® and Windows® platforms operating in high performance computing, virtualization, and other high IOP environments typically found in enterprise data centers.
Meeting tomorrow's connectivity needs today, Celerity Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) increase overall Fibre Channel system performance and drive intelligence all the way to the edge of the SAN utilizing ATTO's Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology. Included with all ATTO HBAs are easy-to-use utilities ConfigTool™ and vConfigTool™ enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO Celerity HBAs offer MultiPath Director™, a specialized multipathing driver incorporated into ATTO's Fibre Channel host bus adapters that enables Mac®, Windows® or Linux® workstations and/or servers to connect to enterprise-class storage.
- Dual-channel 16-Gigabit Fibre Channel HBA
- 3200MB/s throughput per port in full-duplex mode
- Includes two 16Gb/s LC SFP+ transceivers
- x8 PCI Express 3.0 (PCIe 3.0) host connection
- Supports initiator and target mode
- Driver Support for Windows®, Windows Hyper-V, Linux®, Mac®OS X, VMware® and FreeBSD
- Backward compatible with 8Gb/s and 4Gb/s Fibre Channel Products
- Proven industry interoperability with support for SNIA HBA API
- Supports NPIV and Virtual Fabric
- Includes high- and low-profile form factor bracket
- Extra Information
Schrijf je eigen review