The ExpressSAS H1244 leverages next-generation storage technologies - PCIe 3.0 host interconnect and 12Gb/s SAS/SATA interface to storage. Featuring 4 external and 4 internal ports using the latest miniSAS HD connector, the H1244 is designed with the enterprise customer in mind. With extensive testing and qualifications, it performs flawlessly in transactional environments such as banking, finance, business intelligence, cloud computing and database applications. The H1244 is ideal for server storage with JBOD expansion while still providing low latency and high-bandwidth transfers.
ATTO 12Gb SAS HBAs double the performance over previous generations of SAS/SATA cards and offer fresh new features that reduce downtime, improve efficiency and save money on the bottom line. They provide more flexibility for connecting storage, greatly decrease latency to SATA drives, make it easier to manage the overall storage infrastructure and improve connection diagnostic capabilities - all at a lower total cost of ownership. Additionally, ExpressSAS HBAs provide the highest and smoothest throughput for streaming applications such as tape backup and archiving, video post-production, geologic survey and video-on-demand applications.
Included with all ATTO HBAs is an easy-to-use utility ConfigTool™ and vConfigTool™, enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO's exclusive, field-proven Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology helps users meet the most demanding performance requirements of bandwidth-intensive applications. ADS achieves this performance increase by integrating a combination of features engineered to allow for the controlled acceleration of data transfers.
- 9600 MB/s transfer rate
- 4 external/4 internal ports in a low-profile form factor
- x8 PCIe 3.0 host connection
- SFF-8644 external and SFF-8643 internal miniSAS HD connectors designed to support 12Gb/s data rates (supports copper and optical cables)
- SAS, SATA, SATA II connectivity
- Power Center Pro RAID 0, 1, 1e, 10
- Backward-compatible with 6Gb/s and 3Gb/s SAS/SATA products
- Driver support for Windows®, Linux, VMware® and FreeBSD
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology provides controlled acceleration for smooth high performance data streaming
- NUMA support for high performance multiprocessor applications
- WriteStop™ available for specialized data security applications for OEMs
- Advanced management through ConfigTool™ and vConfigTool™ utilities
- Extra Information
Schrijf je eigen review