The ATTO Celerity FC-82E provides an advanced storage connectivity solution with high performance, intelligence and scalability. Celerity FC-82E 8Gb/s quad-channel HBAs deliver up to 1600 MB/s in a single PCIe slot solution, allowing original equipment manufacturers and system integrators to design state-of-the-art data infrastructures. They FC-82E is well-suited for the needs of Linux® and Windows® platforms operating in high performance computing, virtualization, and other high IOP environments typically found in enterprise data centers.
Meeting tomorrow's connectivity needs today, Celerity Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) increase overall Fibre Channel system performance and drive intelligence all the way to the edge of the SAN utilizing ATTO's Advanced Data Streaming (ADS™) Technology. Included with all ATTO HBAs are easy-to-use utilities ConfigTool™ and vConfigTool™ enabling management, monitoring and configuration which leverages an intuitive GUI.
ATTO Celerity HBAs offer MultiPath Director™, a specialized multipathing driver incorporated into ATTO's Fibre Channel host bus adapters that enables Mac®, Windows® or Linux® workstations and/or servers to connect to enterprise-class storage.
- Dual-channel 8-Gigabit Fibre Channel HBA
- 1600MB/s throughput per channel in full-duplex mode
- Includes two 8Gb/s LC SFP+'s
- x8 PCI Express 2.0 (PCIe 2.0) host connection
- Supports initiator and target mode
- Driver support for Windows®, Windows Hyper-V, Linux, Mac®, VMware®
- Backward compatible with 4Gb/s and 2Gb/s Fibre Channel products
- Proven industry interoperability with support for SNIA HBA API
- Supports NPIV and Virtual Fabric
- Includes high- and low-profile form factor bracket
- 3-year standard product warranty
- RoHS Compliant
- Extra Information
Schrijf je eigen review