Enhance the power of your Thunderbolt 2-equipped computer with the Magma ExpressBox 1T and harness lightning-fast throughput over a single cable via Thunderbolt 2 technology. ExpressBox 1T enables serious professionals to use specialty PCIe cards with any Thunderbolt 2-equipped computer, so that you can achieve high performance wherever your work takes you. Add a PCIe card to ExpressBox 1T and your computer turns into a powerful workstation capable of HD video capture and editing, media transcoding, audio processing, data processing, or high-speed storage and networks.
ExpressBox 1T offers the largest card length slot (7.75″) among all half-length 1-slot Thunderbolt 2 chassis on the market, giving your Mac the power to achieve maximum performance with any compatible PCIe card. Whether your mission involves professional video capture, audio interface, SAS & SATA HBA, 8Gb Fibre Channel, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, or a RAID controller card, Magma’s family of Thunderbolt 2 products provide the perfect outside-the-box solution for your project.
Designed with Studios in Mind
Need a quiet work environment for your recording or video projects? ExpressBox 1T features quiet ventilated cooling with two user-controlled fans, allowing you to adjust fan speed and noise level based on your working environment needs.
The Most User-Friendly Expansion Chassis Ever
ExpressBox 1T offers quick and easy installation for its users. Open the chassis with two thumbscrews, no tools required. The card carriage slides right out, providing quick access to the PCIe slots and easy installation of cards. We designed our products with optimal ease of access so that you can be up and running in seconds.
- Attach a PCIe card to Thunderbolt 2-equipped mobile and all-in-one computers
- Transfer data at up to 20 Gbps. That’s 2x faster than Thunderbolt 1!
- Daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Use any compatible half-length PCIe card for HD video capture, audio interface, SAS/SATA HBA10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8Gb Fibre Channel, SSD data transfer, and more!
- Connect to high-resolution display, such as DisplayPort, mDP, HDMI, and VGA monitors
- Easy Plug and Play installation
- Supports any compatible x1, x4, x8 or x16 PCIe card
- Two Thunderbolt 2 connectors
- Two cooling fans with speed control
- Rugged extruded aluminum enclosure
- External 65W Power Supply
Model EB1T Thunderbolt 2 to PCIe Expansion - 1 Slot Hardware Backplane
- (1) PCI Express Slot (For cards that are 7.75" or less)
- Physical - x16 PCIe 2.0
- Electrical - x4 PCIe 2.0 (Thunderbolt spec)
Cable Thunderbolt (Sold Separately) Interconnect Bandwidth 20 Gbps Bi-directional Enclosure Material Heavy-Duty Extruded Aluminum Dimensions 9.5” L x 2.3” W x 6.9” H (249mm x 58mm x 174mm) Weight 3.0 lbs (1.4 kg) System Cooling (2) Fans with Speed Control Power Supply 65W Power Supply / 100-240 VAC, 47-63HZ Environmental Ambient Temperature 0º to 50º C Storage Temperature -20º to 60º C Relative Humidity 5% to 85% non-condensing Regulatory Compliance FCC Class A Verified RoHS Compliant CE Certified Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7, 8
- Mac OS X Yosemite
Warranty 30 day money back guarantee 1 year return to factory Package Contents Chassis
- Power indicator
- PCI Express card slot opening
- Thunderbolt 2 ports
- Power cord socket
- Easy installation thumbscrew
- Power Supply
- Extra Information
Schrijf je eigen review