PARALINX Ace SDI 1:2 System (2 Pin Power)
The Paralinx Ace wireless video transmission system is the latest addition to the Paralinx family. Featuring realtime, uncompressed, wireless HD video and available with either SDI or HDMI input/output this compact, rugged, lightweight system is the ultimate short-range wireless solution for professional filmmakers.
The Ace will send uncompressed HD video signals up to 1080p60 with zero-latency up to a maximum range of 300ft/100m. Each transmitter can multicast to up to 4 receivers and receivers can be paired by the user via an onscreen-display. The rugged aluminum and ABS plastic enclosures are lightweight and feature threaded inserts for attaching an onboard battery plate (LP-E6, NP-F, BP-U) or mounting brackets.
- Wireless video transmission system 1 TX - 1 RX SDI
- Each transmitter can multicast to up to 4 receivers
- Zero-latency (less than 1ms)
- Range: Up to 300ft/100m
- Signal Quality: Uncompressed, up to 1080p/60
- Input/Output: SDI or HDMI
- Power Input: 7-17v 2 Pin Power
- Weight: (HDMI): 126g (TX), 146g (RX) / (SDI): 146g (TX), 160g (RX)
- Dimensions (HDMI or SDI): Tx: 2.6in x 4.7in x 0.6in (6.7cm x 11.9cm x 1.5cm) / Rx: 3.4in x 4.5in x 0.6in (8.6cm x 11.5cm x 1.5cm)
- Extra Information
Schrijf je eigen review